As its name implies, American Bar & Grill is the Club's all-occasions dining hub of classic American cuisine.
Centered on iconic comfort food and all-time American favorites, the lunch and dinner menus include the likes of chicken potpie, meatloaf, New York-style pastrami on rye and an eye-watering selection of burgers.
Boasting a well-balanced wine list (with discounts on selected bottles on weekends), American Bar & Grill received a one-star award in the short wine list category of The World of Fine Wine magazine's 2017 awards.
The restaurant's outdoor terrace is particularly popular during the warmer months.
American Bar & Grill's state-of-the-art, refrigerated wine cellars can store up to 1,400 bottles at a constant 14 degrees Celsius.
Members can rent wine racks (one rack accommodates up to eight bottles) for a monthly fee of ¥2,570 per rack, making it an ideal service for Members who want to enjoy their own bottles while dining at the Club.
- Cream of Forest Mushroom Soup: 1, 13, 25
- Gazpacho: 2, 14, 26
- Chicken Noodle and Cilantro Soup: 3, 15, 27
- Beef Creole and Rosemary Soup: 4, 16, 28
- Manhattan Clam Chowder: 5, 17, 29
- Scotch Broth: 6, 18, 30
- Tomato, Cabbage and Pork Soup: 7, 19, 31
- Spring Vegetable Minestrone: 8, 20
- Pozole Verde Chicken Soup: 9, 21
- Fish Creole and Thyme Soup: 10, 22
- Thai Chicken and Coconut Soup: 11, 23
- Mulligatawny: 12, 24
- Spring Vegetable Minestrone: 1, 13, 25
- Pozole Verde Chicken Soup: 2, 14, 26
- Fish Creole and Thyme Soup: 3, 15, 27
- Thai Chicken and Coconut Soup: 4, 16, 28
- Mulligatawny: 5, 17, 29
- Cream of Forest Mushroom Soup: 6, 18, 30
- Gazpacho: 7, 19
- Chicken Noodle and Cilantro Soup: 8, 20
- Beef Creole and Rosemary Soup: 9, 21
- Manhattan Clam Chowder: 10, 22
- Scotch Broth: 11, 23
- Tomato, Cabbage and Pork Soup: 12, 24