Transform the pool into a liquid gym.
What will I learn in this class?
Students turn the pool into a new setting for fast-paced workouts through this strength-building and cardio-enhancing class using a circuit-based format.
What are the benefits of this class?
This class enhances training intensity by utilizing resistance equipment. Because the body is surrounded by water, resistance is added to movements in every direction.
Who will teach this class?
This program is run by Wiwik Hidayati, a Club personal trainer specialized in weight management, muscle-mass development, flexibility, core training and sports performance training. Wiwik is a National Strength and Conditioning Association-certified trainer and a Les Mills-qualified instructor of RPM, Body Step, Body Attack, Body Combat and Body Pump workout programs.
Mon & Thu | 12–1pm
Dates: Jan 7–Dec 12
No class on national holidays.
* No class: Jan 14, Feb 11, Mar 21, Apr 29, May 6, Jul 15, Aug 12, Sep 16 and 23, Oct 14 and Nov 4)
* No classes from Dec 25–Jan 4 and Feb 5–10
Program fee: one yellow Fit-tix ticket per lesson
Submit Fit-tix ticket to instructor at the start of each class
Yellow Fit-Tix Booklet
4 tickets: ¥15,120 (only ¥3,780 per class)
8 tickets: ¥25,920 (only ¥3,240 per class)
12 tickets: ¥32,400 (only ¥2,700 per class)
Fit-tix booklets are available for purchase at the Recreation Desk or Sky Pool Office.
Tickets are valid for four months.
Maximum: 8 participants (minimum: 4 participants)
*Walk-in: without a ticket ¥3,910
Age 18 and above
• Cancellations made up to three business days before the start of the program incur no penalty.
• Cancellations made less than three business days before the start of the program are charged the full course fee.
• Cancellations due to illness require a doctor’s note to be accepted.